The deductors/collectors can register their TANs online. Authenticated access (through user ID and password) is provided to registered deductors/collectors. On login, the following feature are made available to the deductors/ collectors:
- Request for quarterly consolidated TDS/TCS statement.
- View status and download consolidated TDS/TCS statement
- Bulk upload of Form 15CA records.
- Update of TAN registration demographic and contact details.
Steps to Register TAN
- Register your TAN online at TIN website. For registration of TAN, follow the link: https://onlineservices.tin.nsdl.com/TIN/JSP/tds/RegisterTan.jsp
- Submit the application online.
- On successful registration of TAN, a 12 digit alpha numeric registration number is generated.
- Print the acknowledgment and preserve the same for future reference.
For further guidelines, clock on the following link:
Thank you for the post
Good article. Its realy nice. Many info help me.
Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.
I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.