- Remark B is made applicable for Section code 194DA for Form 26Q, FY 2015-16, Q3 onwards.
- Addition of challan (i.e. C9 correction) in correction statements:
As directed by Income Tax Department (ITD), addition of challan option (i.e. is C9 correction) has been made available for Central (i.e. deductor category A) and State Government (i.e. deductor category S), applicable only for statements pertaining up to FY 2012-13.
- Mandatory to quote Certificate number for Form 26Q where the remark value selected as B:
- Applicable for statements which pertains to FY 2015-16, Q3 onwards.
- 10 digit alpha numeric value will be allowed under this field wherein first digit should be either G (in case of 15G) or H (in case of 15H) followed by 9 digit numeric value (For example, G000000001 or H000000001).
- This version of FVU is applicable with effect from December 19, 2015.