Last date for issuance of TDS certificates for Q4 of FY: 2015-16:
1) Form 16A (Non Salary) – 30th May, 2016
2) Form 16 (Salary) – 31st May, 2016
Delay in certificates may involve a fine of Rs. 100 per day u/s 272(A)(g) subject to an upper limit of the tax deducted. Click here for more details.
Quick steps to generate TDS Certificate using TDSMAN
In TRACES Information menu:
1. Request for Form 16A / Form 16 (Part A). It takes 24 – 48 hours for your request to get accepted.
2. After acceptance, go to Download Requested files to download the file.
3. Download PDF converter Utility to create PDFs.
In PDF Converter Utility provide the path of the downloaded file. Provide your TAN as password and click on Proceed to create the certificates.