The following important notifications have been displayed on TRACES website:
- If you have received intermediate communication for statement on hold due to Short Payment and PAN error; please wait for 48 hours to submit Online Correction on TRACES.
- Considering peak statement filing time, processing of statements might take 7 to 10 working days from date of filing. 99% of the statements filed till 25th Jan 2015 have been processed for 26AS. Please wait for 24 hours after receiving a communication to submit Online Corrections at TRACES.
- Offline correction facility is enabled on Traces to do and submit correction statement using utility from Financial Year 2013-14 onwards. This facilities is available only to the deductors having consolidated Deductee rows less than 5 Lakhs both in Annexure-1 and Annexure-2.
- TDS-CPC has been awarded the National e-Governance Gold award under category of Excellence in Government Process Re-engineering.
- CPC (TDS) prompts you to first close the Short payment defaults before submission of request for download of TDS Certificates.