CPC(TDS) has released a survey “Deductor’s Survey Questionnaire: Your Feedback Matters” with an objective to understand the satisfaction of the deductors since the time CPC(TDS) and TRACES website came into existence.
In this regard CPC(TDS) has issued a communication to deductors which is given below:
Dear Deductor (TAN XXXXXXXXXX)
Greetings from CPC(TDS) team!
CPC(TDS) feels glad to release a survey “Deductor’s Survey Questionnaire: Your Feedback Matters” with an objective to understand your satisfaction since the time CPC(TDS) and TRACES website came into existence. CPC(TDS) has undertaken transformational initiatives to improve overall service levels for deductors and tax payers by following:-
- Faster Processing of Quarterly TDS Statements, including Corrections
- Enablement of Online Correction facility.
- e-tutorials and FAQs for educating user community.
- Timely communication for correct reporting of TDS / TCS.
- Assisting deductors/collectors for rectification of Defaults.
Through this survey, CPC(TDS) would like to collect your valuable opinion in enhancing the services offered. The Link for the survey is provided below and you are requested to fill this survey with your honest and unbiased feedback after logging on TRACES portal.
For any assistance, you can call our toll-free number 1800 103 0344.
CPC (TDS) is committed to provide best possible services to you.
CPC (TDS) TEAM