As you are aware, currently online upload of e-TDS/TCS statement(s) and Annual Information return (AIR) facility is provided by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov) on behalf of Income Tax Department (ITD). It may please be noted that from May 1, 2016, the functionality of Online Upload of e-TDS/TCS statement(s) is now available on e-filing portal of Income Tax Department.
The Deductor must have registered the TAN at Income Tax Department’s e-Filing Portal using a valid Digital Signature Certificate. To know detailed procedure on how to register as ‘Tax Deductor and Collector’ please check the attached ‘TDS Statement Upload- User Manual’.
Once the Tax Deductor and Collector login is created, user can upload the Quarterly TDS/TCS statements as described below:
1. Visit Income Tax Department’s e-filing home page at http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ and login using TAN and Password.
2. After successful login, go to TDS menu >> Upload TDS.
3. In the provided form select the appropriate statement details, viz. FVU Version, Financial Year, Form Name, Quarter and Upload Type (Regular / Correction) and verify.
4. Browse the TDS return filing zip file generated using income tax Software.
5. Members who are desirous to file e-TDS/TCS statements/AIR can file the same through TIN-FC.
To know the nearest TIN-FC, please visit at the TIN website at https://www.tin-nsdl.com/tin-facilities.php.
Click here to view the TDS Statement Upload – User Manual