File Validation Utility (FVU) version 5.7
- In case of non-availability of PAN of deductee for Form 27EQ, two new fields are introduced under deductee details which are as below:
- Field no. 31) Deductee is Non-Resident (value ‘Y’ or ‘N’ is allowed under this field).
- Field no. 32) Deductee is having Permanent Establishment in India (value ‘Y’ or ‘N’ is allowed under this field).
- The above referred validations are applicable for Regular and Correction (C3) statements pertaining to FY 2017-18 onwards.
- Nature of remittance option present under deductee details for Form 27Q is to be made mandatory from FY 2013-14 onwards.
- It will be applicable to correction (C3) and regular statements.
File Validation Utility (FVU) version 2.153
- There is no changes from the previous version 2.152
These versions of FVU is applicable with effect from January 11, 2018.