- Addition of new field i.e. “Goods and Service Tax Number (GSTN)” under Batch Header (BH) of TDS/TCS statement
- GSTN no. should be 15 digit alpha-numeric value.
- In case the number is less than 15 digits FVU will populate an error message “Invalid value. Please provide valid 15 digit GSTN”
- Applicable for regular and correction (C1, C2, C3, C4 and C5) statement pertains to all forms and FYs.
- State code of employer made mandatory in all correction statements (i.e. all batches of correction statement)
- All the correction statements should have employer/deductors state code under batch header (BH) field no. 26.
This version of FVU is applicable with effect from October 07, 2017.