The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has come out with an online form for making TDS payment on property transactions.
This form requires mandatory quoting of PAN which is verified with the IT Department’s website. It also asks for address of the transferor and transferee along with the address of the property transaction.
Following details has been asked in the form :
1. PAN details of the Transferee
2. PAN details of transferor
3. Complete address details of Transferee
4. Complete address details of transferor
5. Address of property involved in transaction
6. Amount payable
7. Tax 1 % amount deductible /deducted
The new form is available on TIN-NSDL and field with * sign is only mandatory.
To fill the form online, Click on the link below:
e-payment of TDS on Sale of Property