TDSMAN Blog

smart & easy software for eTDS & eTCS returns

TRACES: new website to replace TIN-NSDL for TDS return Filing, Matching, correction, Form 16/16A, FVU files

TRACES stands for TDS Reconciliation Analysis and Correction Enabling System and has been set up by TDS Centralised Processing Cell of the income-tax department.

TRACES will integrate the following components:

1. Tax information Network
  2. Automated TDS Challan Matching
  3. TDS Defaults Processing
  4. IVR/ Call Centre
  5. Web Portal

New Web Portal: https://www.tdscpc.gov.in

The new portal has been created using latest technology to enhance swift interaction between the deductor, deductee, income-tax department and CPC.

The following features are/will be available to deductors and deductees:

• Dashboard giving summary of Deductors account
  • Online registration of TAN
  • Online filing of TDS Statements
  • Online corrections of TDS statements
  • Default Resolution
  • View Form 26AS
  • Download Form 16/16A/Consolidated TDS File
  • Grievance registration and resolution

Not all of the above features have been activated so far.

NSDL web site V/s TRACES website: Current Status

Currently several online services are provided to deductors and deductees on TIN site by NSDL.

The following table presents various services at both the sites:

Registration at TRACES:

Users who have already registered at NSDL TIN site, need not register again on TRACES. Their registration details are migrated and they can login at TRACES with their NSDL-TIN login details. However Tin Login details will work at TRACES only single time and you will be asked to create new id immediaely. Fresh registrations on NSDL site have been stopped

New registrations can be done at TRACES site and online help is available under the FAQ link. Click here

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail
  • NAGESWARAN says:

I was flied a correction statement on 30.11.2012 and 4.12.2012 to rectify the deductee pan. but till now status of the correction statement is shown as ” UNDER PROCESS AT CPC” What i can do in this regard?

January 15, 2013 at 12:55 pm
    • admin says:

Dear Sir,

Please contact new tds website http://www.tdscpc.gov.in. They will be able to help you in this regard.

Toll-Free: 1800 103 0344
      Phone no.: 0120 4814600

email id: contactus@tdscpc.gov.in

February 1, 2013 at 5:45 pm
    • vishal gaikwad says:

Dear sir,

please we want fuv file from oct12 to dem 13&jan to mar13 .please
      tell us how can create that files we will waiting your response

your faithfully
      vishal gaikwad

December 26, 2013 at 4:49 pm
      • TDSMAN says:

Dear sir,

Download conso file from the TRACES login.

January 2, 2014 at 5:51 pm
  • Embassy of India, Kyiv, Ukraine says:

Dear Sir, Madame,

We have been trying to access the website for a very long time but there seems to be some technical reason and we cannot open the site. We also need to check form 26A, tax details. please advise.
    Regards

February 13, 2013 at 4:59 pm
    • admin says:

Dear Sir,

For any queries, you can contact our Support Team at (91-33) 22623535 / 64596006. Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
      Saturday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.

You can also email us at info@tdsman.com.

February 14, 2013 at 12:14 pm
  • PALLAVI says:

Dear Sir,

I downloaded the FORM 16A but in that status it shown as not available what would be the procedure for next step Can u Pls help me Not only the one clinet 6 to 7 client q1 & q2 is come like not availble it seems.

I Filed the return before 3 months back only

May 31, 2013 at 10:26 am
    • TDSMAN says:

Dear Miss,

If the status is Not Available this means TRACES does not have return file of yours or they have not received any valid PAN in your return.

For futher information on your file you have to contact TRACES as they dont share any information with us.

June 4, 2013 at 6:37 am
      • tapan halder says:

very recent submit my some return(Q1&Q2) which I prepared on TDS MAN.
        When I made my returen On TDS MAN ,many time contract with TDS MAN saftare co.They saw my return though team veiew, and the said to me that is ok. Having submit my every return after some days I got many letter from incometax they said to that every return are short deduction.But I remind that I have no any mistake . How can Ido now?

February 16, 2014 at 8:38 pm
  • Pradeep says:

How to download form 16B for TDS deducted for buying property.

December 12, 2013 at 2:20 pm
  • Jaideep Sen Gupta says:

I was trying to register my Client, The Tisco Mills Combined Cooperative Credit Society Ltd. with TRACES, for downloading Form 16 of the Employees of the society for the Assessment Year 2013 -14. I could not get through the first page of the registration form as a comment was shown as ” INVALID DETAILS”. I did fill up all the information’s correctly, as is asked for but for the comment, could not proceed further. Please guide me through a screenshot or email at my mail address to solve the problem.

December 26, 2013 at 8:22 pm
  • lad prachee says:

how to file late filling e-tds return? is there need to enter deduction for that challan?

December 27, 2013 at 6:19 pm
  • lad prachee says:

how to file late filling e-tds return? is there need to enter deduction related for that challan?

December 27, 2013 at 6:56 pm
  • vibhavari lanke says:

We want from no. 16B , what is the procedure for form 16B we are already registered for traces. pls help us.

thanks

vibhavari lanke

January 7, 2014 at 6:59 pm
  • gomathy says:

What is the difference between the status – processed without defaults and processed for 26AS?

July 21, 2014 at 5:33 pm