Password to open consolidated FVU file downloaded from tdscpc.gov.in

tds softwareAs you know that to revised eTDS return consolidated FVU file is required and for that also now you have to go to the new website tdscpc.gov.in to download consolidated file.

After download the consolidated file from new website, we have to unzip it and to unzip this file, password is required.Correct password to open the Consolidated FVU file is now as under:

TAN NO_request number of  consolidated fvu file

means if you TAN is AMRA11492E and request number generated on tdscpc to download the file is 84365 then password to open the file is:
  AMRA11492E_84365
Request number can be checked here. First login to tdscpc.gov.in and click on the requested download link as shown the picture.
Free download of tds software

Do as shown in the pictures. Select option 1  in picture given below or select date of request.
tds software
Request number will be shown as under:

To download consolidated file you have to register at new website. If you have not registered your TAN on TRACES then first register your TAN at Traces and then start the procedure of downloading Form 16A.
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

31 thoughts on “Password to open consolidated FVU file downloaded from tdscpc.gov.in

1. TDSMAN Post author

Dear Sir,

As per the rule, correct password to open the Consolidated FVU file is:

TAN NO_request number of consolidated fvu file

But if you are still not able to open the file then please contact TRACES

1. Samarth Aggarwal

Dear Sir,
    I am trying to open the consolidated file but still i am Failed .Please Explain me how can i contract Traces For not open the consolidated file

1. TDSMAN Post author

Dear Sir,

To open the consolidated statement file the password is TAN_RequestNo. For example if you have a TAN MUMA00000A and the request number for the file is 123456 then the password will be MUMA00000A_123456. If the file is still not opening you can email the file to contactus@tdscpc.gov.in for checking if the file downloaded is having some problem.

2. Susan David

II like to know how to open the conso file downloaded from traces. I mean the software that need to open conso file

2. arun agarwal

sir i am not able to open consolidated statement file i have used both password such as MUMA00000A_123456 and JR_TAN NO_FORM TYPE_QUARTER_FINANCIAL YEAR but stil faild to open .
    so plz help me

3. ARUL NANDHI SIVAM

I download the conso file but unzip and enterd into rpu version revised msg saying that file not proper , kindly help me out …

4. ARUL NANDHI SIVAM

I download the consolidated file but unzip and entered into RPU 3.8 version revised error saying that file not proper , kindly help me out …

1. POORANCHAND

download the consolidated file but unzip and entered into RPU 3.8 version revised error saying that file not proper , kindly help me out ¦

2. sunil

download conso file from TRACESTDSCPC then unzip by entering TAN_requested no
      requested number is seen after clicking view all option in traces
      then
      open this unziped conso file in CORRECTION RPU 3.8
      there take 24Q ,.. then click correction .. then take import consolidatedTDS/TCS FILE ;;;then take unziped conso file .. then it displays … conso file be current one ok ,, then click ok then make correction .. so that it shows C1.C2.C3.C4.C5.C9 in 27A ///
      then create file ….. brows conso take conso file unzip one then brows error /state here it takes its own path ,, donot give path , donot give any txt ..it has its own txt as 24QCQ4….so just click ok then VALIDATE

5. suhani

i am not able to open conso file on my pc.. when i am trying to open it is showing complie error.
    please help me
    and i have windows 7 on my computer

6. SHAMBHU SHARAN KUSHWAHA

IAM NOT OPEN CONSO FILE ON MY SYSTEM I AM TRYING MANY TIME TO FILE OPEN BUT NOT ABLE TO OPEN.
    PLEASE HELP ME

7. REDDY

Sir i am unable to open the TDS form 24Q from zip file… i dnt have request number but i have only ticket number and tan… then hw can i open it..plz help me…………..

8. RAGHAVAN

I AM UNABLE TO UNZIP THE OFFLINE CORRECTION ZIP FILE DOWNLOADED FROM TRACES. CAN ANYBODY THE CORRECT PASSWORD FORMAT

9. Ketan

I AM UNABLE TO UNZIP THE OFFLINE CORRECTION ZIP FILE DOWNLOADED FROM TRACES. CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST WHAT SHOULD BE CORRECT PASSWORD FORMAT
    TRIED: CONSO FORMAT / JR FORMAT DID NOT WORK

1. Venkataram nukala

Dear Sir,

10. Venkataram nukala

Dear Sir,
    I am trying to open the consolidated file but still i am Failed .Please Explain me how can i open the consolidated file. i tried twice. i submitted new request no one hour back my request no generated: 41133040.so just now i login in traces in status available open is showing i download the file now also failed to open consolidated file please explain how to open consolidated file

11. Pingback: How To Open Twx File | Garden4Less

12. Pingback: How To Open A Tax File | Technical Details

13. Pingback: How To Download Consolidated Fvu File From Traces | Freeze Dance

14. NITEEN A CHITALIA

DEAR SIR

HOW CAN I CORRECT MY 27EQ FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2007-08 FIRST QUARTER THE SAME RETURN WAS FILED MANUALLY

WE CAN DOWNLOAD JUSTIFICATION REPORT BUT CONSO FILE NOT AVAILABLE

RGDS

NITEEN

15. Avinash

I have used your above instruction to unlock the fvu file and entered the final step to type the password and it worked perfectly.

Thank you for sharing the solution.

16. CHANDAN KUMAR

SIR,
    WHILE CHECKING OF TDS OF SOME DEDUCTEES IN TRACES PORTAL,IT IS SHOWN AGAINST SOME OF DEDUCTEES OVERPAYMENTS IN Q-1. SHORT PAYMENT IS ALSO SHOWN AGAINST THE tAN NO. PLS HELP TO RECTIFIED THE ISSUES.
    WITH REGARDS………..CHANDAN

17. VideoPortal

If any of the validations fail in FVU, FVU will generate an error file in the specified folder indicating the details of the errors such as contribution month is a future month etc.